I have. I want to read more. And think more. And read and think in community. And add value to the reading process for others. That's the thinking behind my new 37days Book Club.
If you've had "join a book club" on your list of resolutions for a while, but haven't found one or can't make the time to physically go join one, I hope my virtual Book Club might be of interest. Over 30 amazing people have joined so far–we will read one book a month in 2012 and have online conversations via a private Facebook group as well as a once-a-month online gathering to discuss that month's book. When possible, we'll get the author to come talk to us as well.
Until midnight tonight, it's only $5/month to join and be a Charter Member of the group. I hope you'll take the leap into a rich, diverse reading experience in 2012 with us!
Here are some of the books on our 2012 list!
1. Feb 1, 2012 - The Sense of an Ending, Julian Barnes
2. March 7, 2012 – Bento's Sketchbook, John Berger
3. April 4, 2012 – To be voted on by group members
4. May 2, 2012 – Orientation and Other Stories, Daniel Orozco
5. June 6, 2012 – The Lake, Banana Yoshimoto
6. July 11, 2012 – To be voted on by group members
Click here for more information!